The college conducts Term Examinations (Offline and Online) and End Semester/Trimester Examinations/Summative Assessment for the continuous evaluation of students. The COE office is responsible for all matters connected with exam scheduling and conduct of examinations, arrangement for evaluation and declaration of results.
The continuous evaluation process in Kristu Jayanti College is overlooked by the Examination Coordination Committee headed by the COE under the guidance of the Principal of the college. The committee meets regularly for the discussion on the evaluation process.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Examination Coordination Committee
Duties and Responsibilities of the COE Office
Term Examinations(Offline) are held during the Semester / Trimester for both UG & PG Programmes which will assess the academic progress of the students and the results of the same are intimated to the students as well as the parents. The Online Term Examinations for the UG batch students are conducted by the respective Course Teacher in the online mode through the KJLMS during the schedule provided by the Controller of Examinations. The marks secured by the students in these term examinations will be taken into account for the calculation of CIA/FA marks. The scheduled dates of the Term examinations are mentioned in the college calendar. The timetable and the syllabus for the same are announced 10 days ahead of the commencement of the examination.
Guidelines Term Examination
1. Students should bring their Identity Cards & Hall Tickets without fail. No student will be allowed to write an examination without an Identity Card and Hall Ticket.
2. An Answer Booklet is issued from the college for writing Examinations.
3. Students coming late are not allowed to write the exams.
4. Students should be present in the Examination Hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. Roll No., Name of student, Class, Course Code, Course Title & Signature of the student should be written legibly on the cover page of the Booklet.
6. Malpractice of any sort will be seriously dealt with.
7. Scribbling in the Question Paper is not allowed. This is considered as an act of malpractice.
8. Students are not supposed to carry Electronic gadgets to the campus during examination days.
9. Students are not allowed to go out of the Examination Hall during examination for reasons like drinking water, Restrooms, etc.
10. Borrowing of writing materials, calculators or other Stationaries is not allowed.
11. Students can keep their bags and books inside the examination hall(near the blackboard).
12. The Control Room for the examination is the Examination Office (Admin Block, First Floor).
13. No students are allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled end time for the examination.
14. Students should hand over the Answer Scripts to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
The graduation day is scheduled during the end of the academic year. Parents and guardians are welcome to attend the session.
The ceremony starts with a formal session, followed by an informal session and a photograph session.
Students who have achieved the total credits for the respective programme are eligible to attend the graduation day ceremony.
Rank holders and 100% attendance are felicitated on graduation day.